Friday, July 31, 2009

My Pre-Fall Transition


Hmmm, That 'Pre-Fall Transition' is pretty cool. I never knew about that before! lol.


Well, I have been thinking about this, and I'm going to do a transition with only Kohl's Clothes.


Hmm... So let me ANALISE my own outfit. [can you tell I am attempting to sound smart? lol]


First off, The Top! The 'Grey Herringbone Corset Jacket' Is a nice mixture of Cool For Summer and Grey is A Fall color, whether you think so or not.


The Skirt! 'Abby Dawn Pleated Plaid Miniskirt.' Plaid and Red Scream Fall, while it is still a miniskirt, which is summer-ish.


The Shoes I have chosen are 'Mudd Slick Heels.' Personally, I love the shoes. and they pull the outfit together well. That's the sole reason I picked them. Ha, sole get it? Like a shoe sole!




Well thats my Attempt at A Fall Transition thingy. What do you think? Comment!



-Camille

1 comment: