Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hot buys reviews!


Its that time again! Hot buys reviews! (I know Aoife already did this but...heck...i couldn't resist! Now you get to see what each of us think!)

Sunglasses: I like the shape. Very Chanel, but it's so...glitzy that its tacky. Don't get me wrong! I love glitter, sparkle and all things girly, but it's too...Dame Edna! eck. For once in my life I'm saying...LESS SPARKLES PLEASE! 7/10

Purple Jacket: Um...cheap, tacky, 1990. NOT GOOD. But I do love the colour...alot. ;) 7.5/10

Overalls: Normally, I'm into this sort of shorts/overalls look. I think it can be really fun and classy at the same time. But these are just...trash. Sorry but I hate the colour and the shape. 5/10

Cupcake bag: I usually really like cute things like this. However, this has been done way too many times, and this design in particular looks really cheap! More detail please! 7/10

Earrings: Cute! 8.5/10

Shirt: Oh Daisy Duke! Looks like someone stole your shirt! Am I hearing country hicky chickie or what? Back in the bargain bin please! 3.5/10

Shoes: EWWWW. My eyes burn! What are those...those...THINGS?! and who the heck put them there? Not likeing it at all. 1/10

Green Socks: Normally, (I find myself saying this alot about these HBs) I like thigh-high tights. I think they're pretty funky and very AA. But this shade is a disaster! What is it? Like...baby barf? (Ok...so I AM guilty of having a pair of tights in my closet almost in this exact same shade....but it was for a costume!) 5.5/10

Skirt: Aoife was right! This skirt was so old HB. What happened to Stardoll's creativity? 7/10

Shirt/Sweater/Thing: Ugly colour. Not form complimenting. Bad, Bad, Bad. 3/10

BLEH. I HATE THESE HOT BUYS!
(What about you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment