Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hot Buys Reviews




It's that time again! That's right! Time to hear what I have to think about the new Hot Buys. Yes, this is just my opinion. :) But heck! Who doesn't love to read my dumb thoughts?




So let's get started...

Bikini Necklace: Haha. this was the first thing that I saw. I'm actually not sure what to think of this jewlery item. On one hand, I think it's kind of a origional and creative. On the other hand, it kind of just scares me. 5/10


Watch: I really like this watch and I think that it's quite practical. However, I think it lacks a lot of detail. 8.5/10


Flower-printed dress: Pretty. I like the shape, but I'm still trying to learn to understand with flower prints. And doesn't anyone get a bit of a "granny" vibe off this dress? 7/10


"Darling" dress: The first thing I thought when I saw this dress was "wtf does it say?". Personally, I think even as a virtual dress, it looks a bit cheap and well, kind of pointless (but still wearable if necessary). 5/10


Flower-printed skirt: Like I said earlier, I'm still trying to understand flower prints. However, I really kind of like this skirt. But it seems more suited for September/October/November, not June. 8/10


Pink/Purple dress: I'll sum this dress up in one word. Pretty. 8.5/10


Shoulder Bag: Not bad. I'd just like to see some more embelishments or something....8/10


Shoes: My favorite item out of all the hotbuys. Does anyone know where I can get a real pair? 9.5/10


Purple Skirt: There isn't anything I particularly like or dislike about this skirt. So I'll just be neutral. 7/10


Pink Crop Jacket: Pretty, funky and totally wearable. I like it! 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment