Monday, September 14, 2009

Hotbuys Breakdown....




I Know This Is Normally FunFashionista's Thing, But I Have Writers Block And TBH I Know No-One Cares About Me Telling You About Getting Stung On The Head By A Wasp.
Anyway HB Breakdown:
Hotbuys Beret: Love It. French Chanel With Glitzy Sequins. What More Could A Girl Ask For?
Hotbuys Tights: I Love Them Because I Hate Them, They're So Different..And Hard To Wear. Probaly Best Teamed With A Simple Dress.
Candie's Fringe Satchel: I Like The Colour...But Not The Shape Or Fringing....
Hotbuys Top: Love It But Would Have Been Better In July/August Houtbuys.
Hotbuys Scarf: Just Plain Cute.
Hotbuys Purse: Fabby. Marvy. Gorge.
Hotbuys Dot Dress: Eh. Dont Really Care For It That Much.
Hotbuys T-Shirt: Like It. Its Pretty Cool.
Hotbuys Coat: I'm Loving Leopard Print Lately. Super Cute Temed With The Wedges, Purse And Plain Vest & Jeans.
Hotbuys Sandal: Cute I Guess. Could Be Sparkly Or Something.
Lurvveyyy Lurvey Lurve Ya,
Aoife xx

No comments:

Post a Comment