Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Hotbuys




The New April Hotbuys (er...at least the images) have been released!

Here are my reviews:

Pink Headband:Fairly basic, but it can be worn with a number of haircolours,styles and outfits! 8/10

Black Fur Vest:THIS BETTER BE VIRTUAL FAKE FUR! :P Sorry, but I don't even buy real virtual fur. I do like it though. 7/10

Pink Dress/Shirt:I can't see much of it...but I like the colour and the cut so...7/10
Necklace:Very Sophisticated! ...looks like a few of my mom's necklaces(in a good way) 9/10

Pink Blazer:um..well...not exactly my favorite hotbuy. But I suppose you could make it work...maybe.5/10

Heart-Printed Skirt:It's...ok. The pattern gives me flashbacks of my hospital nightgown and the shape is so...bad 80's (one of the few pieces of clothing I have ever considered to be BAD 80's) 6/10

Blue Dress:Practically Flawless! 9/10

Safety Pin Dress: I like the shape but I'm not a fan of the colour and you have to really look at the picture to see the saftey pin. 6/10

Black Handbag:This is definently a reincarnation of the good 80's! Very pretty! 8/10

Shoes:In real life, they're pretty generic, but as far as I know, stardoll hasn't had any shoes that were too close to this design. 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment