Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Fashion...Stardoll Style!



Again, I find myself being extremly bored, so I've decided to pick out a couple of items which I think are perfect for spring. Sorry about the quality of the picture. I know, it sucks. :P lol. I'm still learning, and I promise they'll improve in the future! Here is a list of the all the pieces which I thought were perfect for spring!:


Shoes (in order from left to right):
1.Black T-Bar Strap shoes ($5 Non superstar) Also available in white
2.Tangerine Sneaker-Pump ($7 Superstar Only)
3.Gold Heels ($6 Superstar Only)
4.Magenta Platforms ($6 Superstar Only)
5.Pink Flats ($3 Non Superstar)

Shorts (Pictured on the far left, Top to bottom):
1.Shorts with flower print ($5 Non Superstar)
2.Green Shorts ($4 Non Superstar)
3.Dark Green rollup shorts ($3 Non Superstar)
4.Lightwash Capris ($5 Non Superstar)
5.Dark Wash Ripped Shorts ($4 Non Superstar)

Dresses (Pictured on the close left, top to bottom)
1.Teal Flutter Hem Dress ($12 Superstar Only)
2.Lime (ish) Tissue Style Dress ($14 Superstar Only)

T-Shirts (Pictured on the close right, top to bottom)
1.Heart Print Top ($5 Non Superstar)
2.Kiss Print Top ($5 Superstar Only)
3.Yellow Bustier/Tube Top ($8 Superstar Only)
4.Rainbow Tee ($6 Superstar Only)

Skirts (Pictured on the far right, top to bottom):
1.Yellow Bow Skirt ($10 Superstar Only)
2.Magenta Skirt ($8 Superstar Only)
3.Oversised Alice Skirt ($6 Superstar Only)

On Medoll (Top to bottom):
1.Lollipop S/S Blazer ($8 Superstar Only)
2.Lightwash Miniskirt ($4 Non Superstar)
3.Tangerine Heels ($10 Superstar Only)

Total:$145 (the picture says $38 because I'm a non-superstar)

No comments:

Post a Comment