Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hey!!!

Hey everyone! It's been a while, but I've managed to put in another post! After some much-needed shopping time (where I purchased my much needed Coach bag and my adorable new D&G shades) I've finally manage to push my self back onto this comp. Not that I don't like you guys! (Haha. I totally love all of you...wow that sounds creepy). It's just I'm trying to stay away from those extra summer pounds which I always seem to gain. But alas, I've failed and gained like...six billion more than I expected. LOL! :P Oh well. I'll work it off later.


Anyways, since I have a lot to say, I'm going to make a huge mega post!!! :P

First of all, OMG! I had no idea Ashy's real name was Camille! Wow. haha. I'm always the last to learn these things (but now I know!) :) I have a close friend named Camille! O.o haha.

Second of all. I was waiting for that whole cat fight thing to break out between those two clubs! :( But doesn't anyone think those people need to grow up? I mean, who wants to sit on the computer for hours and send hate letters to people you don't even know. :P But I am curious to see who you guys think should dominate. Cast your votes folks!

Thirdly, does anyone else like the colour cobalt blue? Because I'm seriously addicted to it right now! Haha. :) My toes are painted cobalt blue (haha so random, I know)

And thats all for now folks! :D bye bye!

Sincerly,

Serena <3

No comments:

Post a Comment