Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hey Guys(:

Hey girlies.!
Its me. Cami.
I haven't posted in a while huh?
haha oh well, those hotbuy posts were Ah-Maz-Ing.!
Anyways, I have quite a few things to talk to you about, and some chances to win some major prizes.




1. Yep. Number One. School is back where I live. It abosolutly is horrible where I live. But I look amazing ;D No really. I recently broke up with my bf and I have got major sympathy from you stardoll girls. Just message me or check famefashionfun.blogspot.com to see how it all went down.


2. I am hosting a comp soon. Sorry non-superstars, its SuperStar only. "Who wore it better?" is what it's called. You know that black Sheer top from the stardoll girls store? Its SS for $7. You can buy it, create an outfit, and tell me. I will put it up. It will be held in this blog and my own.
So, try out. Message me for more details.




3. THIS BLOG HAS A CLUB! Yeah. And you NEED to join! More members = better blog = more fun.! So join it. I'm one of the managers and I think its called FabStardollBlog
Correct me if I am wrong. FunFashionista owns it.


4. Stardoll posted the same Sweater twice. Two different prices. Weird huh? Its a HotBuy, and It's ugly. Take a look:



I am going to Update my Tag/Picture thingy, so expect to see a new one next time I post.




-Peace-Love-Stardoll-
Camille


No comments:

Post a Comment