Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dot? Uh...



As much as I think Ashylnne is a rockin' person, I have to disagree with her. I think that dot looks like...facepaint. I like the concept...it was contrary to the sophisticated Sephora (I'm hearing groans from the elites). However, I think Stardoll executed it quite poorly. It looks kinda crappy...and what's with all the dripping makup? wtf?
But I do like some of their products...some are....alittle um...odd but if I was a superstar, I would have bought a couple of things!!!




Instead of replacing Sephora with Dot, they should've just added new products to Sephora!!!



Yes, I did try to make this look butt ugly. My point is, with Sephora, no matter how hard you tried, you would never be able to make this fugly look!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment