Saturday, April 25, 2009

Starplaza B-Day Clothing! (Butterfly Effect) (HB Clear-up)

Sorry about the Meshing, but I don't have enough information to make up 3 different posts, so here is just on long mixed up post.





Stardoll's B-Day:





Stardoll's birthday is here and they are celebrating with some new clothing!




I don't really like the pieces they have, but the pink dress is kinda cool.



The Butterfly Effect:





I was flipping through channels on the T.V. the other day and I saw this movie come on, The Butterfly Effect.


I thought "Oh Stardoll is Using that Name for a line of clothing."


So I look at the rating: Restricted (R)


I thought it was funny they used the name of a (R) movie for a clothing line.







HotBuys:





Serina the print on that one Hotbuys dress is diamonds!


lol It's a cute dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment