Thursday, April 23, 2009






The new hotbuys are out so that means it's time for....REVIEWS! *cheers*. Ready to hear what I think of the new hotbuys? After you've read mine come up with your own and post them on the site! Enjoy!

Blue Shoes: I like them. They're a pretty shade of blue, and they've got an origional shape to them. 8.5/10

Blue Handbag: Gorgeous! Fabulous! Fantastic! I love it! 10/10

Dress: I really don't know because I can't see it all....so I'll just give it a 7/10

Jacket: Eck. Looks like something Pete Wentz should be wearing. (NOT FOR GIRLS) If the jacket was more form-fitting...then maybe. But it's just so damn big. 5/10

Bracelet: I like it. Cute and funky. 8/10

Bow: Cute. But I hate how (even though it's virtual) the stone in the middle looks plastic and fake. 7/10

Swimsuit: Love it! Very DKNY! I just wish it came in different colours! 9/10

Shorts: Major ew. I mean...since when was GREY and LUMPY in style, Stardoll? 3/10

Grey and Pink Dress: Very pretty. I love the origionality in the dress! 8.5/10

Pink Dress (Art Dress): Um...what are those things on the dress? I spend about 5 minutes just trying to figure out what they were, and I still didn't get it....??? 7/10

THE END! Hope you liked the reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment