Friday, April 3, 2009

Styles Through the Years! (erm...months)

I was looking through my old sceneries and I decided I would post pictures of what my old medoll looked like! Some of them were deleted, so I don't have my origional doll to show you, but I can show you what I believe is my third medoll change. Enjoy! (sorry about the quality of the pictures, I had to blow them up from a very far distance since they were in my sceneries) And if you're wondering, yes, this these pictures are fairly close to what I really look like (except for me current medoll...
My first real medoll look (which I don't have a picture of) was had curly hair...I've never actually had curly hair, but I thought it looked good on my medoll. (I was oh so wrong)
First (that I have a picture of). In real life, my hair was longer...ish. I didn't wear any makeup, and my wardrobe was fairly simple.


My second medoll in stead of really short hair, I had really long hair (like I used to in real life)This is my third medoll. It's actually pretty close to my second...only a few minor differences. However, my hair at the time was parted at the side. This was also during my "counselor stage" on Stardoll. I started to build a rep as someone who helped members with their girl problems. This is my fourth medoll. I believe this was around Halloween. At this time, I was already winding down from advice-giving. I had already been on Stardoll for a year or so. (btw, my eyes look weird because I was wearing those clear contacts.

My fifth look. Sorry, you can hardly see my face!!! Bleh. Anyways, at this time, I had retired from major "advice-giving" and had taken on a more "alternative" style-one that I have kept untill this day. I hate the hair though. I'm glad I changed it!

What do you think? Were these changes for better or for worse?

1 comment:

  1. i liked the second and fourth medolls the best, but all are great!

    ReplyDelete